Tuesday 10 June 2008

Ludwig EP GONE


So yesterday I posted a track by Dillon and that same day I found the EP I was looking for. And it was worth the waiting. This EP is complex and experimental but it also totally works. If you're on the lookout for new talent, keep an eye on this girl. I'm glad to present: Dillon's Ludwig EP. Recommended.

UPDATE. Dillon just send me this email:


"hello

this is dillon

i just read your blog, boomcarjosee.blogspot.com
and as much as i appreciate you introducing ludwig
putting my songs up for download is not okay, to say the least

please do something about it


thank you very much
dillon"

So out of respect for this great, young and talented artist, I removed all her songs from my blog.
To those who didn't download them here: buy them my friends, buy them! This girl certainly deserves it.

2 comments:

ikik said...

Can u send me please this on email or something if u have full ep ?

ikik said...

never mind , got it :)